The ultimate cross-over home extension
The Ultraframe Livin room orangery is a truly multi-functional addition to your living space offering lots more than a traditional conservatory or an extension by providing a pleasant and relaxing space full of natural light from the energy efficient glass roof whilst providing a perimeter ceiling orangery feel that can be further enhanced with additional masonary.
- A real room/living room feel means more styling and furnishing options and the perimeter ceiling is a perfect place for down lighters.
- You can maintain light and space by using windows all round or add brick piers for a greater solid feel to the room
- Enjoy the best of both worlds with the light from a conservatory and the feel of a home extension
- Improved thermal efficiency compared to a standard conservatory
- Improve the external visual aesthetics by adding the Cornice aluminium gutter shroud
As you can see from these images Livin room orangeries offer a modern take on the traditional conservatory.
Livin room can be added to any new or existing glass roof conservatory built using the Ultraframe Classic roof using a series of pre-fabricated steelwork ladders to create the perimeter ceilings all round. It can be specified on most popular conservatory roof designs including those with box gutters and is suitable for the standard eaves beam detail or for the Super Duty reinforced eaves used in conjunction with folding sliding doors.
Installation of the steel ladder system is acheived easily by following the location plan provided with the components.
Transform a conservatory into a Livin Room Orangery
This short video will illustrate how this innovative Ultraframe product transforms a traditional Edwardian conservatory into an extension using a combination of windows, brick piers, folding sliding doors and finishing off with the addition of Cornice externally.